Picture Perfect Birthday
Inside of Card
Well, the hot weather has set in here in North Carolina. I’ve always been told to be careful what you wish for. LOL
Since this weekend is Mother’s Day, I want to wish everyone a wonderful day. This includes Mother’s of fur babies too. My Mother’s Day has always included strawberries. When we lived in Charlotte we used to go with the kids and pick them. They would drop me off at home and Dad would take them shopping for something for me. I would stay home and make strawberry pies. Then when my girls were in college here in Durham, they picked them here and brought them home. Now that we live in Durham my oldest daughter and I can go picking together. She makes jam and the best strawberry soup you have ever had. HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY!!!
Today I have an Eclipse card for you using a stamp set from the 2018 Occasions catalog (page 5). This is one of my favorite stamps out of the catalog as it is so versatile. Being a two- step stamp makes it also dimensional. If you don’t have it, consider getting it. Everyone needs Birthday stamps. It’s available till May 31st.
- Stamp Sets- Picture Perfect Birthday, Window Shopping
- Card Stock – Bermuda Bay; Peekaboo Peach; Berry Burst; Whisper White
- Stamp Pads – Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Bermuda Bay, Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Peekaboo Peach
- Bermuda Bay 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 (score at 4 1/4)
- Peekaboo Peach 5 1/4 x 4
- Berry Burst 5 1/8 x 3 7/8
- Whisper White 5 x 3 3/4 (inside of card- 5 1/4 x 4)
Large Letter Framelits, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Foam Adhesive Strips, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Dimensionals, Bone Folder, Stamparatus
- I started off with stamping the bow in Berry Burst with a Basic Black shadow in the middle of the Whisper White Card Stock. Use your new Stamparatus, if you have gotten yours, or the Stamp-a-ma-jig.
- Stamp the rest of your images on your WW card stock following my example or to your liking.
- Cut out the word “WISH” using the Large Letter Framelits.
- Stamp the sentiment “Make A Wish” from the stamp set “Window Shopping” in Berry Burst Ink. Use a piece of scotch tape and tape off the word “wish”. Remember to REMOVE the tape before stamping on your card.
- Using the Foam Adhesive Strips, tape the back of the letters. Leave a small space at the top and bottom so as not to be able to see it.
- Glue the Peekaboo Peach layer to the Bermuda Bay card.
- Glue your WW to the Berry Burst layer.
- Add your cut out letters into the cut-out they left.
- Attach layers to the card using Dimensionals.
- I stamped the inside of the card with Bermuda Bay using the stamp “Happy Birthday” from Window Shopping.
If anyone needs any supplies to make this card I have listed them below. Just click on the icon and it will take you to my website on Stampin’ Up! where you can shop 24/7.
< Product List